You’re a small business rockstar, aren’t you?
(I can tell from all the way over here.)
You’re ready to market your business, connect with customers, and increase your profits. You’ve got the business plan you need to make it happen.
But there are a few details that are holding you back.
- You want to convert visitors into buyers… but you’re worried that your website is saying all the wrong things.
- You want to improve your SEO and build a relationship with your customers… but you don’t have time to write a blog, nevermind running a newsletter.
- You want to generate buzz about your work… but you aren’t really sure what this whole “content marketing” thing is.
- You want to focus on the big picture of creating a growing, thriving small business… but with everything you have to do on a daily business, you’re starting to feel overwhelmed.
I’ve got good news: you’re in the right place.
I think this is where I’m supposed to tell you that I’m a “web writing guru.”
But I think that would make me sound pretty annoying. So here’s the non-pretentious version:
I’ve helped dozens of small businesses be better online and I can help you do the same thing.
I’ll admit, I don’t have a fancy degree in this. What I do have is:
- over a decade working in and with small businesses, from independent boutiques to million-dollar startups
- huge respect for the rockstars who are willing to invest their heart and soul in creating a business they love, along with a deep understanding of the unique challenges you face
- writing chops to give your business a personality and presence online
- answers to the questions that you have about marketing, growing, and profiting from your business
Most of all, I love helping small businesses get the content and the answers that will help them succeed.
Ready to stand out online, connect with customers, and grow your profits?
You + Me
Here’s what you can do next:
Start With Some of My Best Blog Posts
expert advice on pinpointing your target customer
why you need email marketing
how to turn your blog into a stellar marketing tool
6 tricks for building your email list
social media mistakes that are holding your business back
how to get help juggling it all without losing your brand’s voice
The Small Business Resource Library
Access a library of free worksheets, templates, cheatsheets, workbooks and other resources designed just for small business owners like you.
What My Clients Have to Say
“Launching a start-up can be a daunting task both for the editor and the writer. When we launched Trazee Travel, lots of writers showed interest, but Katharine’s work, resume and qualifications stood out from the bunch. We were lucky to have a punctual, reliable and talented writer like Katharine to help us get started. It is a pleasure working with her.”
– Kimberly Krol, Editor-in-Chief, TrazeeTravel.com
“As someone who manages a large number of staff writers, I appreciate Katharine’s punctuality and her consistent, excellent quality work. She is always pitching creative topics and producing unique posts. It’s refreshing to have a writer that needs no supervision and can be trusted to give 110% to her work!”
Erika Torres, Content Manager, GoGirlFinance.com
Want to know a little more about me before you sign on for this wild ride?
1. I have two webbed toes on each foot. It’s genetic: three cousins, both siblings, one of my nephews, and one of my nieces have them too.
2. As you can see, I am pro-Oxford comma.
3. I drink a lot of tea. Like, a ridiculous amount of tea. Unlike many tea drinkers, though, I also love a good cup of coffee (usually decaf).
4. I’ve already had two past careers: one as a political consultant, one as a professional performer.
5. I met my husband when I was 19 years old.
6. I have a lot of trouble pronouncing the world archipelago.
7. I’m an ENFJ on Myers-Briggs.
8. My favorite color is green.
9. I often think about dying my hair pink, but so far I keep deciding against it.
10. When I was seven, I counted how many licks it took to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. To this day, I regret not writing that number down.